EyAngband Bugs & Issues
If you find a bug not on the following list, please report it at email@example.com
Known Bugs in 0.5.2:
Fixed for next verson:
- Pseudo-ID far too slow, especially for classes that have it slow anyway.
- Memory leak in character creation.
- Autosquelch leads to weird behavior when you had multiple, unstacked wands or staves of
the same kind.
- Certain error messages don't appear in the message history correctly.
- In WIN/DOS naming your character an OS-reserved filename (such as CON) will
crash the game.
- Changing the display properties of monsters (either by editing .prf files, or *_info.txt
files, or through the in-game options) will not affect monsters currently existing.
Note: These bugs have been reported but are not reproducable, or might have been solved by some
other change. If you can verify an occurance of them in the current version of EyAngband, please
let me know. (The version in parentheses is the last version in which this bug has been reported)